Migos and Ed Sheeran retain the top two spots on the Hot 100. Machine Gun Kelly and Camila Cabello ascend into the top five.
Migos are living the good life, full of Culture. For the third nonconsecutive week, “Bad and Boujee” rules the roost. Not far behind is a former no. 1, albeit short-lived, in “Shape of You” courtesy of Ed Sheeran. Beyond Migos and Ed Sheeran, there are plenty of compelling stories from the Hot 100 dated February 11, 2017.
- Migos retain the no. 1 spot with “Bad and Boujee” for a second consecutive week (third nonconsecutive). “T-Shirt” is on the rise (no. 43 to no. 37).
- Ed Sheeran remains at no. 2 with “Shape of You,” though the single earns the biggest gains in airplay. Unfortunately, “Castle on the Hill” isn’t faring nearly as well (no. 28 to no. 39).
- Machine Gun Kelly and Camila Cabello jump into the top five as “Bad Things” ascends from no. 6 to no. 4.
- Zayn and Taylor Swift achieve a new peak position with “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker),” which rises from no. 8 to no. 5.
- After debuting at no. 7 last week, The Chainsmokers’ newest single, “Paris,” slides to no. 13.
- Travis Scott ascends 20 spots with “Goosebumps,” arguably the best song on Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight. It rises from no. 71 to no. 51.
- Marian Hill skyrockets from no. 99 to no. 52 with “Down.”
- Kaleo is on the “up and up” with “Way Down We Go,” which jumps 31 spots from no. 85 to no. 54.
- Post Malone, assisted by Quavo, sees “Congratulations” ascend from no. 81 to no. 58.
- Hey Violet land on the Billboard Hot 100 with “Guys My Age” (no. 84).