Numbers examines notable numbers (money, sales, percentages, stats, studio album numbers, etc.) within the music industry over the past week.
- 200,000 is the projected number of copies Justin Bieber‘s Believe Acoustic is slated to sell.
- The number of copies Gary Allan‘s Set You Free sold in its debut week
- The Lumineers get it done with 50,000 copies sold in a solid sales week. The effort was on sale from the Amazon mp3 store. Also doesn’t help to have a hit single, right?
- 2013 Grammy Nominees compilations sold a small 41,000 copies.
- The percentage tumble that A$AP Rocky‘s Long.Live. A$AP took in its second week on the chart (38,000 from 139,000!)
- The percentage of physical CD sales by Allan’s Set You Free
- Christian musician Chris Tomlin‘s position on the Billboard Albums Chart this week with former chart topper Burning Lights. The album has free-fallen 32 spots since debuting at no. 1 two weeks ago.
- 12 members of the 18 member Mexican band The Kombo Kolombia are dead according the Billboard via the Associate Press.
- The Strokes are slated to release their 5th studio album Comedown Machine on March 26 via RCA.
- Justin Bieber is on pace to claim his 5th no. 1 album with Believe Acoustic.
- The Lumineers hit no. 2 after a sound week of sales.
- Gary Allan‘s Set You Free bowed at no. 1 on the Billboard Albums Chart and Country Album Chart.
- Justin Bieber is expected to debut at no. 1 with Believe Acoustic.